Monday, June 30, 2008

PIF Blog Candy Winner & new Gift Card Holder

OK, so I asked my son to help pick 2 numbers between 1 and 15. After a WHOLE LOT of discussion about why I was asking....(he's eight :o) he decided that I shouldn't choose.

"Mom, you have so much stuff you could share, why not give everyone a prize?"

I asked him what I did to deserve such a sweet boy and he responded,

"I just want to get rid of some of this stuff so we can get a cat!"

Anyone want an eight year old? He's free!!!! Please email me your names and addresses and I will get packages out to each and every one of you that took time out of your day to visit my blog! Thank you so much!!!

I was looking through all of the people who left messages last night and found ALOT of awesome projects. I will try to post my take on one each day.

The first was this really cool gift card holder. I found it at Loreen's Scrap Space and she did a great job with it. I believe she found it here where this gal did an AWESOME you tube video. So I was so excited that as soon as I got home today, I had to make one...or two. LOL!!! Here is my take...... I used stamps and paper from TAC.



9 comments:

Loreen said...

These came out awesome! I love the colors that you used =)

Janet said...

Nice careds--I love the design--and as for kids--you gotta love 'em....they say the darndest things.

Sarah {SCS: Sairabee} said...

I just saw these on another blog too. I love the idea, and you did a great job on them!

And LOL at your son! Bless his heart! :)

Sarah {SCS: Sairabee} said...

P.S. I can't get your email to open. :( Email me for my contact info... sairabee at yahoo dot com. Thanks!

Martha said...

wasn't able to email you. Thanks for posting on my blog.

mavans @ scottsboro.org

*remove the spaces

Sarah {SCS: Sairabee} said...

Hi... I just got a comment on my blog from you saying I won blog candy and that I should email you. But I still can't get your email link to work!! Can you email me at sairabee@yahoo.com so I have your email address and I'll reply with my postal address? Thanks!

All Ink'd Up with Awna said...

nice projects girlfriend!

aguilar2 said...

Dawnmarie, your kid said what my kids wish I would do. I am overwhelmed with so much rubberstamp and scrapbooking treasures that I need to start a blog to give some of it away.
Thanks for sharing!

Liz Aguilar
Angel #1193

Loreen said...

Thank you so much for my blog candy! You are too kind =) I will PIF shortly....thanks again!

 

blogger templates