Thursday, July 3, 2008

Swap Card

I made this card for a blue and brown swap I joined at TAC444. I was really excited about this card because everything but the sentiment comes from one stamp set. I even used Baby Blue Opaque Stazon (which I don't think I have used since I bought it a year ago). Anyway, this card was a CASE from the new Take Ten magazine. I just used my own stamps. I know this was cheating but I just fell in love with this card. I wish I could remember the gals name....she had a whole article close to the back if that helps anyone. It showed how to use white pigment ink and color over with colored pencils once it was dry. Great article! As soon as I get over to my mom's I will update with the name of the person and article.

Supplies:

TAC Butterbees and More
TAC Ordinary Greetings
Baby Blue Opaque Stazon
Blue and Brown Cardstocks

2 comments:

stamp and a prayer designs said...

this is a cute card. I like the color combos, but then again, I love anything with brown :)
XO
Awna

Meri said...

Casing is NOT cheating! People publish things to inspire you. As long as you use your own stamps, you've made it your own. It's only cheating if you copy it directly.

 

blogger templates