Saturday, August 4, 2007

I've been playing!

I made two cards today.

One is a double challenge card. I killed two birds with one stone. This was for Jennifer's color challenge #2 at
http://paperwings.myfreeforum.org/index.php and a sketch challenge for the Create-a-Card club (a yahoo group I belong to).

I used the Light the Path set, kraft and black cardstock, and DCWV Red1 and Robin's Egg 2, Palette Burnt Umber ink, and Prisma Colored Pencils.

I think I really like this card.



The next card was for Rita's Totally TAC-niques Challenge #1 at http://paperwings.myfreeforum.org/index.php.

The TAC-nique is called Crinkled Paper Stamping by Rita Holmes.

I used the Fanciful Flowers and Nurture Your Soul sets, Palette Orangerie, Chartreuse, and Claret inks, and Mia's Cottage Paper and Cardstock.

This one was so much fun!!!

1 comment:

Stampin' Meg said...

You are really rocking those TAC-niques. I signed up for it and haven't done any yet. You are inspiring me to get on the ball and just do it!

 

blogger templates