Saturday, August 4, 2007

New Catalog

I attended my very first TAC seminar at the end of June and all I can say is WOW! My mom joined me and we had so much fun swapping, chatting, and just having fun! We even got the catalog before everyone else. How cool is that? Mischelle even signed my catalog!!

I am in LOVE with the new catalog. It is just specTACular!!! All of the ideas and sample in this catalog are just fantabulous!

TAC is now going to have 2 catalogs per year. That means twice as many GWPs and hostess sets, twice as many ideas, and twice as much fun.


We will still have the Stamp of the Month and I will be starting monthly card kit which will include paper, stamp set, ribbon and idea sheets for using the set. (more information to come)

Check back often as I will be having occasional specials that are only announced on my blog.

No comments:

 

blogger templates